- United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) Resource & Technical Assistance Guide to Expand for Hispanic & Minority-owned Small Businesses https://ushcc.com/wp-content/
- SBA Coronavirus (COVID-19) Small Business Guidance & Loan Resourceshttps://www.sba.gov/page/
coronavirus-covid-19-small- business-guidance-loan- resources
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program https://www.sba.gov/funding-
- SBA COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application https://covid19relief.sba.gov/
- CARES Information https://home.treasury.gov/
COVID-19 Resources & Tools
- President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America: https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-
content/uploads/2020/03/03.16. 20_coronavirus-guidance_8. 5x11_315PM.pdf
- CDC’s Coronavirus Disease COVID-19 Updates: https://www.google.com/search?
q=federal+covid+19+guidelines& oq=federal+covid+&aqs=chrome. 1.69i57j0l6.3451j0j7&sourceid= chrome&ie=UTF-8
- Governor Ron DeSantis COVID-19 Resources & Executive Orders:https://www.flgov.com/covid-
- Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Response & Toolkithttps://floridahealthcovid19.
- Orange County Government Updates Coronavirus: https://newsroom.ocfl.net/
media-advisories/press- releases/2020/03/coronavirus- updates/
- City of Orlando COVID-19 Information: https://www.orlando.gov/COVID-
- Osceola County COVID-19 Information: https://www.osceola.org/
- Experience Kissimmee COVID-19 Cancellations & Closures: https://www.
- Seminole County Prepare Seminole Coronavirus updates:https://www.seminolecountyfl.
gov/departments-services/ county-managers-office/ prepare-seminole/ emergencyevent.stml
- Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Stats Dashboard: https://experience.arcgis.com/
experience/ 96dd742462124fa0b38ddedb9b25e4 29
- CDC’s COVID-19 Cases in the US: https://www.cdc.gov/
coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases- updates/cases-in-us.html# 2019coronavirus-summary
- COVID-19 Data Center https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/
The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) will suspend evictions and foreclosures for the next 60 days. The moratorium only applies to homeowners with mortgages insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), such as those in public housing.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are providing payment forbearance to borrowers impacted by the coronavirus for up to 12 months due to hardship. Additionally, Freddie Mac has implemented a program offering relief to multifamily landlords whose mortgages are financed with a Freddie Mac multifamily fully performing loan. Contact your mortgage provider for more information.
VA-backed Loans: The VA has asked mortgage providers to help distressed borrowers during this period. Please reach out to your mortgage provider for more information.
- Ally Bank: Offering payment deferral for up to 120 days with no impact to your credit on home loans for customers affected by COVID-19.
- Bank of America: “If a person has a hardship related to the coronavirus and is unable to pay us or has an issue with their account, we encourage them to call our client services team…Home Loans Special Payment Forbearance and auto loan extensions are available to clients to assist with suspending payments during this difficult time.”
- BB&T: Offering mortgage forbearance for a minimum of 90 days for customers impacted by the current crisis.
- BMO Harris: Offering payment relief options on mortgages, home equity, loans and credit cards. Contact BMO Harris directly for more information.
- Charles Schwab Bank: Offering customers with mortgages or home equity lines of credit through Charles Schwab Bank and Quicken Loans can request payment relief for up to 90 days.
- Chase: Offering assistance with mortgage payments. Call 800-848-9380 for more information.
- Citi: Offering various hardship programs for eligible mortgage customers. Call 1-855-839-6253 for more information.
- Comerica Bank: Offering loan deferrals on various lending products. Call 888-444-9876 to discuss options for residential mortgage loans.
- East West Bank: Offering temporary mortgage payment relief options for those who are unable to make their mortgage payments due to a disruption of income related to COVID-19.
- Fifth Third Bank: Offering 90-day payment forbearance with no late fees on mortgages and home equity loans.
- HSBC: Offering financial assistance programs to help with customers’ mortgage or home equity loan payments who have suffered financial hardship. Call 855-806-4657 for more information.
- Huntington National Bank: Offering up to 90 days of payment deferral on all consumer loans, including residential mortgages, for those experiencing financial hardship as a result of COVID-19.
- M&T Bank: Offering mortgage and home equity repayment assistance to customers whose income has been reduced due to COVID-19 impact.
- New York Community Bank: Offering 90-day residential mortgage payment forbearances for customers whose income has been negative impacted by events linked to COVID-19.
- PNC Bank: Offering to postpone payments for up to 90 days with no late fees for customers with mortgages or home equity loans, among other lending products that are eligible.
- Quicken Loans: “We are following the processes outlined by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae to provide forbearance relief to those affected by COVID-19.”
- Regions Bank: Offering consumer mortgage payment relief upon request for 90 days for those negatively impacted by COVID-19.
- SunTrust: Offering mortgage forbearance for a minimum of 90 days for customers impacted by the current crisis.
- TD Bank: Offering payment deferral program for mortgages and home equity loans or lines of credit, as well as waiving late payment fees on each type of home loan product.
- Union Bank: Offering assistance with your mortgage or home equity account. For more information, called 800-237-0561.
- U.S. Bank: Offering a payment forbearance up to 90 days with no late fees on mortgages for those negatively impacted by the current crisis.
- Webster Bank: Offering options for payment deferrals on mortgages, home equity or personal loans, and small business loans, based on need. Webster is also putting in place a 90-day moratorium on foreclosure of residential loans.
- Wells Fargo: Offering payment deferral plans for customers with mortgages, credit cards, auto loans, small business loans and personal loans who have been impacted by COVID-19.